I looked a some different recipes and kind of made this up, so i am writing it down here before I forget it.
- 1 can light kidney beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 T red chili
- 1 T cumin
- 1/2 t oregano
- tomato juice from drained diced tomatoes from salsa
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Whole grain tortillas
In large non-stick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers and saute until soft. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add spices and cook for a few minutes. Add drained beans. Mash everything together. Add tomato juice to thin as necessary. Cook until hot.
Put in serving dish and top with cheddar cheese, fresh salsa, and fresh guacamole.
Cut tortillas into sixths. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Put under broiler set at 400 degrees until just brown. Turn over and brown the other side.