I haven't bought much music in the past three months. The last thing I bought was "Congratulations" by Blue October and Imogen Heap, and it is completely addictive. Today I finally bought five new songs:
- "Blue Light (Engineers Anti-Gravity Mix)" by Bloc Party because I can't get it out of my head since Rob gave me the live Coachella concert by Bloc Party
- "Wink of an Eye" by Kaskade because I saw Kaskade at Coachella and have been wanting to get something
- "Teardrop" by Massive Attack because I found it on iTunes and liked the 30-second snippet
- "Sing" by Ivy because I wanted some new Ivy and I loved this song as a kid
- "Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlin because it was on the same album as "Sing"