I just got back from a little weekend camping trip to Dillon Beach at the mouth of the Tomales Bay. Here are a few things that I learned:
- There are many definitions of camping, including parking in a huge meadow of RVs.
- I would probably fit into some crowds better if I walked around with a Bud Light and a big dog.
- Cooking and cleaning is whole lot more fun outdoors than in my condo.
- It is freakin’ hard to hike in sand.
- I shouldn’t wait until I am on a beach to take time out of the evening to sit and watch the sun set.
- I really do enjoy long walks along the beach, and that those walks are one of the best times for good conversation.
- I need to spend more time focusing when taking pictures.