I was skimming through my old MySpace blog (the gateway blog), and I realized that I have been blogging for over a year! When I look back on it all, I really have written a lot, and almost all of it from sitting in this same chair.
Here’s a little walk down memory lane:
- 9/29/05, Smiles: My first blog post that I didn’t delete when I realized that other people might read what I was writing (the first few were just whiny post-breakup posts).
- 12/07/05, So me: A typical post about burning bagels.
- 2/01/06, Total single-girl moment: Me coming to terms with my painfully single status.
- 3/06/06, Skiing in Tahoe!: My first of many painfully long posts about skiing.
- 4/11/06, God I love waffles: My first real post here on a real blog.
- 4/11/06, The upside of all this rain: My first sf.metblogs.com post!
- 4/13/06, On “hornline”: I explain the band-geekiness of my screen name.
- 5/09/06, How many must die?: A typical post about burning toast.
- 7/23/06, Cruising with the Ghet: A typical foodie-focused metblogs post.
- 8/06/06, WordCamp was yesterday: The beginning of the post-WordCamp blogging frenzy that upped my daily hits to a peak of 222.
- 10/13/06, hornline.net: I contemplate moving to a really real blog.
Other than that, there are tons of posts about going out, music, food issues, dating, San Francisco, and whining about work.