Based off of Flax & Oat Power Muffins. Hopefully it is a healthy version of an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie!
- 1 mashed banana (thawed frozen one works fine)
- 2 T olive oil (original said 2 tsp. oops!)
- 1 egg
- 3 T brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 c ground flax (or 1/2 c flax seed, ground)
- 6 T whole wheat flour (heavier flour, use 1/4 c.)
- 1/2 oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (should try 1 tsp baking powder next time)
- 1/3 c chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingedients.
- Add dry to wet, mix.
- Fill 6 greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.